Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Here Goes Nothing

I've been thinking of starting a blog for what seems like forever, but somehow I never got around to getting it going.  I figured its about time, and since everyone I know is starting one, I better just tell myself, "It's ok to sit at the computer and write about your day."  I guess I like the idea of blogging, but trying to sit down and write the "right" things, makes me nervous.  "Am I going to sound dumb" or "Am I really going to have fun and interesting things to talk about" were questions that constantly filled my head, but I have decided that I'm going to do this whole blogging thing for me.  If other people read it and like it, that's great, but if they don't, then thats okay too.

So basically a little about me:  I have been married for about 3 years.  We have a 2 year old son who is the light of our life.  I am so blessed to be able to stay home with him and just spend my day wrapped up in him and our family life, with an occasional load of laundry thrown in :)  I go to Sunrise Church in Rialto and have been going there for almost 10 years.  I love this church because there is always opportunity for growth, whether through classes, ministry, or fellowship.  It is also where my husband and I met, which gives it a special place in my ♥.  At Sunrise, I volunteer in the nursery, am part of the cookie ministry, and play softball in the sports ministry.  I LOVE all things baseball.  My team has been and always will be the Angels.  What can I say, it is a family tradition :)  I also LOVE going to Disneyland and pretty much anything Disney-related.  Our family goes to Disneyland about 3-4 times a month.  Some people think that's a little crazy, but to us its just normal, its been that way for years. 

Well that is just a little about me.  I look forward to this journey and seeing where it takes me...

1 comment:

  1. Yippeee Heather. You will really like blogging. I am one of your followers.

    ReplyDelete