Saturday, January 21, 2012

The New Obsession

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pinterest!  I cannot believe how addicting this site can be.  For those of you who do not know what it is, you must be under a rock ;)  Its a site where you go to "pin" recipes, crafts, ideas, etc, etc...  "pinning" simply means keeping all your ideas in one place.  You can follow your friends and see everything they pin too.  Its so fun and makes me feel so creative.  The only problem is that sometimes I get so busy pinning that I don't stop to take the time to make what I've pinned.  I had to make a board called "Done" just so that I would be inspired to complete things because I for sure did not want a board called done that remained completely empty! 

Its easier to understand once you get on the site yourself, so what are you waiting for: get to it....

Although I do have to admit that once you start its hard to stop, but maybe thats a good thing, right?  So go ahead and become inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment